Friday, May 20, 2011

First Book Stories: Wai-nani High Chiefess of Hawaii Featured at The Professional Writer Connection


In celebration of authors, during the month of May, The Professional Writer Connection is hosting the first book stories of authors. Today, I am featured there with my first novel, Wai-nani.

Ano Ano (the seed) for Wai-nani High Chiefess of Hawai’i-Her Epic Journey took root in my heart thirty years ago when I lived on the north shore of Kauai. Since that time, I became a successful real estate sales person in Southern California, published numerous travel articles in national magazines and evolved as a human being. Self actualization on so many levels gave me the courage to tackle my long-buried dream of publishing the historical novel I’d quietly been working on all those years.
When I lived on Kauai, I became smitten with the great personage of Ka’ahumanu, a childless chiefess who was the favorite wife of Kamehameha the Great. This was in the late 70’s, a time when

Read more here at The Professional Writer Connection



Read about my first visit to The Book Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment