Thursday, May 7, 2020

Building Blocks to Your Dream Destinations


Make your time at home count and get great trips for free!
Successful people position themselves to succeed. In this handbook I provide a road map for “Travel Writer Wannabes.”   Often people tell me I am lucky.  I do feel lucky that I have been hosted on fabulous trips around the globe. But, I worked hard to get lucky!  Because of my travel writing skills I have enjoyed fabulous trips with like-minded travelers to exotic locales around the globe.
Since being gifted with downtime that allows me to focus on my writing, I created this book to help those who have asked me,
 " How do I get great trips?"  This guide takes readers on the fast track to getting their dream destinations.
 Don’t waste this time. Use it to create your writing platform. You need a web page and clips of articles. Use what may be a year before the travel industry is up and running to your advantage. Position yourself to approach tour companies with a professional media kit. They will need ways to re-vitalize their businesses and you could be the answer.
I will be sharing more travel tips on my YouTube Playlist. Presently, there are 5 videos on my Tips for Travel WriterWannabes playlist. Purchase on Amazon. Or on my site www.LostAngelAdventures.com




Adventure travel writer, Linda Ballou, shares travel essays in her book Lost Angel Walkabout-One Traveler’s Tales, and 32 Day Trips along the California Coast in Lost Angel in Paradise  and Get Great Trips are available on her site www.LostAngelAdventures.com and Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment