Wednesday, July 5, 2017

World full of Wonders Awaits

Just returned from adventures in Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park, a world full of wonders.
I am working on my articles detailing trails with tips for would be hikers.

 From there I headed to the Laramie RiverRanch
where I stepped off the grid for a glorious four days. That’s where I met my trusty steed, Owen,
who cheerfully carried me over hill and dale to head spinning vistas in what is left of the Wild West.

More to come, but I have to get to work while these fine experiences are fresh in my mind.

I have a host of travel articles on my site, along with information about my travel memoir, Lost Angel Walkabout-One Traveler’s Tales, and my historical novel Wai-nani, A Voice from Old Hawai’i, as well as my latest novel The Cowgirl Jumped over the Moon at-www.LindaBallouAuthor.com.
 Subscribe to my blog www.LindaBallouTalkingtoyou.com to receive updates on books, and travel destinations and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment