Saturday, January 10, 2015

Join me at the Best of the Best at the Slack-Key Festival





Excited to be a part of the best Polynesian music fest on the mainland. The Slack-Key Festival happens once a year at the Performing Art Center in Redondo Beach on Jan. 18th. I am joining Patti Bielma
 at her table where she displays her incredible ipu gourds carved with intricate one-of-kind designs.
 I will be sharing my novel Wai-nani, A Voice from Old Hawai'i which is a celebration of the people of old.

At the festival the finest Slack-key musicians in Hawai'i, and on  the mainland come together to jam. Graceful dancers and talented singers join them in a rousing production that brings the magic of the Islands to your doorstep. Wai-nani and I will be there to greet you!

Don't miss this event.  Slack Key Festival January 18th at 2:pm

No comments:

Post a Comment