Sunday, September 13, 2009

Secret to Youth Revealed


Adventure Travel Writer Linda Ballou shares the Secret of Youth and what she learned on her Healing Hawaiian Holiday on the Big Island
on
Conversations with Renée

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/YolandaRenee/2009/09/11/CONVERSATIONS-with-Rene
Note: Please forgive 1-minute slow-mo opening-only
About Linda:
Linda Ballou is an adventure travel writer disguised as a Realtor. "I’ve been living a double life for the last decade. When I published my historical novel Wai-nani: High Chiefess of Hawai'i - Her Epic Journey , it became imperative that I come out of the drawer and into the streets to spread the “good news.” Writing is more fun and satisfying than profitable, and real estate is more profitable than fun. I love both worlds.

Blessed with a double dose of genetic wanderlust, I love to explore. When I was thirteen, my pioneering parents took me to Alaska, where I became firmly grounded in nature. From there I journeyed to proud California, where I obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and a Doctorate in urban savvy. My debut novel, Wai-nani, High Chiefess of Hawaii is the culmination of a long-standing love affair with the Hawaiian Islands. A free-lance writer, based in Los Angeles, I’m having a great deal of fun collecting stories for my soon to be published travel collection Lost Angel Walkabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment