Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Authors and Writers Shines the Light on Linda Ballou


Love this  interview with Jo Lindsdell of Authors and Writers Fame. 


What genre do you write and why?
That is a conundrum. My proudest achievement is my historical novel Wai-nani, A Voice from Old Hawai’i. However, it was a great pleasure to travel the world collecting stories for my travel memoir Lost Angel Walkabout-One Travelers Tales. I have a host of non-fiction travel articles to my credit that on my site. I have a "new adult novel" titled The CowGirl Jumped over the Moon released in 2015 that I am very excited about. I do not fit into a traditional publishing slot or in that pigeon hole. That is why I am thrilled to have viable, independent publishing options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment