Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Please join me in a fun talk about the Secret of Youth and More


Have you been searching for the secret to youth?
I will be talking about this and tradtional Hawaiian Healing modalities.
Join Us Thursday, September 10, 2009 9PM EST 6PM PST
on
Conversations with Renée

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/YolandaRenee/2009/09/11/CONVERSATIONS-with-Rene

Call in at (347) 215-9536

I am an adventure travel writer disguised as a Realtor. "I’ve been living a double life for the last decade. When I published my historical novel Wai-nani: High Chiefess of Hawai'i - Her Epic Journey , it became imperative that I come out of the drawer and into the streets to spread the “good news.” Writing is more fun and satisfying than profitable, and real estate is more profitable than fun. I love both worlds.


I will discuss her traditional healing venues found on the Big Island detailed in her article A Healing Hawaiian Holiday that will appear in Real Travel Adventures Nov. issue. Join us Thursday night for a discussion about writing, travel and the secrets to eternal youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment