Friday, September 18, 2020

Here We Go Again- Quarantine Time


 On my visit to Australia in early 2020 I was treated to an unexpected visit to the Quarantine Station in Sydney Harbor created to deal with the Spanish Influenza and more. This was a disturbing experience that made me wonder why I was there. When I returned to the US. I found myself in the middle of a new pandemic.My article Taking a Cue from the Q-Station appeared in Travel World Magazine

Taking a Cue from the Q-Station    


The September issue of Travel World Magazine is dedicated to inspirational stories during the pandemic.

I have not been traveling during the pandemic. But, others who have ventured out to Costa Rica, the Rocky Mountains, Flagstaff and many more destinations share there expereinces in this issue of Travel World dedicated to surving the pandemic. I was a little jealous, but feel I have done the right thing for myself. 

We all have to decide for ourselves what is the best way to cope with this deadly virus.

I have been enjoying hiking in my own back yard the Santa Monica Mountains and swimming in the Pacific Ocean. 







Adventure travel writer, Linda Ballou, has rafted, kayaked and horseback ridden through pristine wilderness areas around the globe. The most memorable of these journeys are chronicled in her book Lost Angel Walkabout.  In Lost Angel in Paradise she shares 32-of her favorite daytrips along the coast of California. In this issue we learn about her latest effort Get Great Trips for Free.  Learn more about her travels at www.LostAngelAdventures.com


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A back office outsourcing company is a business that specializes in providing support services for various administrative and operational tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Back Office Support System (BOSS) is a comprehensive software solution designed to streamline and automate administrative and operational tasks within an organization.

    ReplyDelete