Monday, January 8, 2018

Sojourn in South America

My sojourn in South America began and ended in Buenos Aires. Like most Americans my knowledge of the geography of the South America was a bit fuzzy. This journey took me to less-traveled parts of Argentina and Chile providing me with an over-view of the landscape and high points I want to share in a series of pieces on my “Boomer” Column at www.NABBW.com. I will share the links of the pieces as they are published.

First Stop Buenos Aires

to Baraloche Lake
District-the chocolate capital of Argentina.

Second I take you across the Andes to Puerto Varas nestled on the shores of the largest lake in Chile where I hiked the flank of Orsono Volcano.


Not last, and certainly not least, Punta Arenas to Torres Del Paine the wild land at the end of the Earth.

 Finale: Christmas dinner in El Calafate and hiking the maze in Los Glaciares National Park


I hope you will join me on this epic journey orchistrated by Overseas Adventure Travel OATtravel.com
Adventure travel writer, Linda Ballou, has a host of articles on her site along with information about her novels and articles at www.LindaBallouauthor.com

Subscribe to Linda’s blog www.LindaBallouTalkingtoyou.com to receive updates on books, and travel destinations and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment