Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wai-nani Audio Book Coming Soon!!!!!!!!

Christine Padovan






I am thrilled to announce that my novel Wai-nani, A Voice from old Hawai’i, will soon be available in audio format.


 Christine Padovan a popular narrator with a warm, distinctive voice, who makes non-fiction works sound compelling and interesting, with range and versatility in bringing characters to life in the world of fiction has agreed to narrate my book. That this bright and beautiful young woman identifies with the athleticism, as well as the spiritualty of my heroine, makes my heart sing. I’m certain she will do a superlative job on this work in progress. 
Work in Progress
 
Christine was awarded 'Best Audiobook' for 2013 by Efestivalofwords.com for her narration of Toni Dwiggins' acclaimed thriller, 'Badwater: The Forensic Geology Series'.  Christine is an Audible Approved Producer and member of the Audio Publishers Association.

She specializes in Romance/Erotica, Mystery/Thriller, Bios/Memoirs and Sci-fi/Fantasy genres. You can learn more about her at





No comments:

Post a Comment